Greene, Tweed Releases Stock Shapes for WR®525 and AR®HT
Kulpsville, Pa. (November 15, 2016) – Greene, Tweed is recognized globally for our industry-leading engineering capabilities and outstanding proprietary materials, including Arlon® and Chemraz®. Many of the world’s leading Oil & Gas OEMs choose our thermoplastics for their ability to withstand the most challenging applications in the harshest environments.
Our WR®525 and AR®HT thermoplastics have long been utilized by leading petrochemical and power generation companies in a range of pump applications where exceptional temperature and chemical resistance, as well as wear and abrasion resistance, is required. While WR®525 and AR®HT were historically offered as fully manufactured components, we recognize that many of our customers prefer to machine their own parts. Now, these advanced thermoplastics are available in stock shapes (billets), providing customers a number of benefits:
• Choose from a variety of sizes at competitive prices
• Get material quickly – Typically within 24-48 hours of placing an order*
• Utilize in-house resources to machine parts to your specifications
• Better manage inventory levels and reduce turnaround times
When it comes to performance and operational certainty, no other thermoplastics on the market can compare to Greene, Tweed’s. With WR®525 and AR®HT stock shapes, our customers can now harness Greene, Tweed’s proprietary material technology with the flexibility to machine their own parts.
To learn more about WR®525 or AR®HT; or to request a stock shape quote or Machining Guide, visit our WR®525 and AR®HT Stock Shapes page.
About Greene, Tweed
Greene, Tweed is a privately held company, diversified across multiple industries, and uniquely positioned to invest in and respond to dynamic market changes. Our engineering and technical strength enables Greene, Tweed to solve our customers’ greatest challenges, helping to improve their productivity and profitability through close partnership and collaboration. Greene, Tweed’s Energy business is led by Ron Callaway, an industry veteran with over 26 years of experience providing solutions for critical applications.
Greene, Tweed products are sold and distributed worldwide. For additional information, call +1.215.256.9521, or visit our website at http://www.gtweed.com.
* Timeframe stated is based on current inventory and availability and GT makes no representation that all stock is available at all times. GT provides no guarantee of shipment within the typical timeframe and GT will not be held responsible for longer lead times, late orders, or unavailable stock