A Reliable, Affordable OEM Solution
ONX®600 is a high-performance, low-cost composite used in precision engineered components for semiconductor manufacturing. If you need a resilient wafer cleaning solution able to withstand corrosive chemicals at high temperatures, this is the material for you. ONX® 600 is electrically conductive, removing static charges caused by spin-spray actions and protecting the delicate features of semiconductor devices.
Features and Benefits
- Thermally stable – no deformation up to 260°C (500°F) exposure or with temperature cycling
- High purity – ionics in low ppb range
- Resistant to strong acids, bases, and solvents
- Electrically conductive to protect against process related electrostatic discharge
- Low cost
Industries & Applications
Lightweight and Versatile
ONX®600 materials are designed to be used across a wide range of applications. No matter how demanding the environment, our team works with you to determine the right solution for the job.
- Precision wafer chuck assemblies
- Wafer clamps
- Wafer pins
ONX®600 is field-tested for performance and durability in extreme operating conditions. Contact us to learn how Greene Tweed thermoplastic composite solutions can work for you.
ONX®600 Semiconductor Resources
Your Next Semiconductor Component Solution
Let’s connect to see how ONX®600 can support your business goals.