Increase Uptime and Processing Yields
Do you need custom-engineered wafer processing seals that meet the demands of aggressive dry plasma systems? Chemraz® G57’s unique formulation provides improved plasma resistance and minimizes contamination, resulting in less downtime and higher wafer processing yields in both static and dynamic applications.
Chemraz® G57 is an FFKM compound with high temperature capability and excellent O2 plasma compatibility, boasting excellent chemical resistance and maximum temperature operation to 572°F (300°C).
Features and Benefits
- Excellent plasma resistance in a variety of aggressive chemical environments
- High service temperatures up to 572°F / 300°C
- Minimal particulation
- Lower hardness for easy installation
- Lower sticking properties for dynamic applications
- Available as O-ring, custom CXs, and slabs – with no restrictions on availability
- Global manufacturing capabilities
Industries & Applications
A high-performance elastomer designed for demanding applications
Chemraz® G57 products are designed for use across a wide range of applications. No matter how demanding the environment, our team works with you to determine the right solution for the job.
- Endpoint windows
- Dy plasma etch
- Remote plasma cleans
- Dry ashing
Chemraz® G57 is a proven, reliable engineered component solution. It is available in the form of O-rings, custom CXs, and slabs.