Contact Blocks for Any Application
Most Seal-Connect® connection systems require a contact block built to endure harsh conditions in demanding applications. Both male and female contact blocks come in single-pin, coaxial, and multi-pin configurations custom-designed to match your existing connector configurations.
Our Seal-Connect® contact blocks are available with pin number identification, removable contacts, moisture barrier seals, and booted arrangements.
Features and Benefits
- Improved uptime, reduced maintenance
- Standard and custom designs available
- Available with pin number identification, removable contacts, moisture barrier seals, or booted arrangements
- High resistance to corrosion, shock, and vibration
- Available in Arlon 3000XT for performance in high temperatures, ranging from 260°C to 300°C, with enhanced mechanical and electrical properties for thermal electrical insulating products
Industries & Applications
A Versatile, Reliable Connection
Greene Tweed engineers custom contact blocks for a wide range of applications. No matter how demanding the environment, our team works with you to develop the right connector for the job.
- Drilling, LWD/MWD, and Artificial Lift
- Upstream operations
- Subsea Equipment
- Underwater Vehicles
- Aerospace Aircraft
- Defense Vessels
Trust Us With Your Application
Greene Tweed Seal-Connect® connectivity solutions can withstand extreme temperatures, vibration, and shock. We developed our connector portfolio over decades of collaboration with equipment manufacturers, service providers, and operators, leading to over 80 U.S. and foreign patents. On land or offshore, our engineers work with you to determine the best solution for your application.
Your Next Contact Block Solution
Reach out to learn how Greene Tweed contact blocks can support your application needs.