Versatile Sealing for Demanding Environments
Metal spring energized (MSE®) seals are custom designed with a dual-lip body for superior performance in the most demanding conditions. They are built to withstand extreme temperatures, high pressure, and corrosive chemicals found in a aerospace, energy, and other industrial applications. MSE® seals come in a variety of materials and designs for customization in any application – and if you don’t see the sealing solution you need in our catalog, we’ll custom-engineer one for you.
Features and Benefits
- Pressure-rated at 550°F (288°C) and 60,000 psi
- Can run dry or lubricated
- Low friction for smooth and consistent breakout
- Unlimited shelf life
- Chemically inert for virtually unlimited chemical compatibility
Metal Spring Energized (MSE®) Seals
Industries & Applications
The First Line of Defense
Greene Tweed’s selection of MSE® seals are custom engineered to be used across a wide range of industries and applications. No matter how demanding the environment, our team works with you to determine the right sealing solution.
- Aircraft engines and landing gear
- Braking systems and gearboxes
- Hydraulic systems
- Fuel controls, pumps, and valves
- APUs (Auxiliary Power Units)
Whatever your industry, Greene Tweed has a sealing solution—and if we don’t, we’ll custom build one for you. Please contact us to learn how Greene Tweed sealing solutions can work for you.