Universal Perfluorolelastomer (FFKM)
Greene Tweed’s Chemraz® 541 is a universal, high-strength black FFKM compound designed for demanding applications. It boasts excellent chemical and compression set resistance and operates at temperatures up to 446°F/230°C.
Thanks to its broad chemical compatibility, temperature range, and shape versatility, Chemraz® 541 is an ideal choice for demanding environments and processes requiring excellent chemical resistance. Chemraz® 541 maintains its properties when exposed to a broad array of fluids including acids, amines, aromatics, and hot water, steam.
We leverage compounding experience, manufacturing expertise, and engineering knowledge to ensure customers receive the optimal material and design for their application.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent chemical resistance and maximum temperature operation to 446°F/230°C
- Low-temperature capabilities 3°F/-16°C
- High strength and good compression set resistance for tough industrial applications
- Improved chemical resistance, especially in acids, amines, and steam
- Improved tensile strength and modulus for better performance in dynamic applications
- For Semiconductor applications, reduced outgassing for 14 nm and smaller, which helps to reduce the risk of pump down time and minimize process impact
- Available as o-rings and slabs; custom geometry availability upon request
- Global manufacturing capabilities
Industries & Applications
A universal, high-strength black FFKM compound designed for demanding applications
Chemraz® 541 products are designed for use across a wide range of applications. No matter how demanding the environment, our team works with you to determine the right solution for the job.
- Mechanical seals
Your Universal FFKM Solution
Chemraz® 541 provides a broader range of chemical resistance than any other compound on the market. This high-strength black FFKM offers maximum temperature operation to 446°F/230°C and maintains its properties when exposed to
acids, acrylates, alcohols, aldehydes, amines, aromatics, esters, ethers, halogens, ketones, hot water, and steam.
Chemraz® 541 Resources
Chemraz® 541 Typical Properties
A Premium FFKM Compound
Let’s connect to see how Chemraz® 541 can support your business goals.