Give Your Equipment a Longer Life
A double-acting rod or piston seal is ideal for heavy-duty applications and extreme conditions that traditionally would require a bulkier seal. These seals are retrofitted for standard grooves designed for O-rings with one, two, or no backups.
Greene Tweed’s low-friction, ultra-durable rod and piston seals offer an outstanding combination of easy installation, low leakage, and longer service life for exceptional performance in static and dynamic sealing applications. They are constructed of superior elastomers and thermoplastics designed to withstand harsh conditions, O-ring roll, and spiral failure in the most challenging conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Improved gland stability
- Reduced friction, efficient lubrication leading to longer seal life
- Retrofits existing glands
- Broad fluid and temperature resistance
- Reduced seal roll and spiral failure
- Pressure-responsive action
- Extrusion resistance
- “Flash free” option
- Wide range of materials and finishes
- Easy installation/drop-in replacement
Industries & Applications
Greene Tweed’s selection of rod and piston seals are custom engineered for use across a wide range of industries and applications. No matter how demanding the environment, our team works with you to determine the right seal for the job.
- Accumulators and reservoirs
- Actuators, flight controls, and landing gear
- Lift trucks, tractors, cranes, and other industrial machinery
- Hydraulic presses
- Automotive and agricultural machinery
Versatile Sealing Performance
Whatever your industry, Greene Tweed has a sealing solution—and if we don’t, we’ll custom build one for you. Please contact us to learn how Greene Tweed sealing solutions can work for you.
Your Next Rod and Piston Sealing Solution
Let’s connect to see how Greene Tweed can support your business goals.