A Custom-engineered Thermoplastic for Industry’s Most Demanding Applications
Backed by over 30 years of experience in high-pressure, high-temperature oilfield applications, this crosslinked PEEK thermoplastic delivers proven stability in some of the harshest industrial conditions in the world. And it’s not just for Oil & Gas applications – Arlon 3000XT® can be molded into custom seals, insulators, stock shapes, electrical connectors, and other custom geometries for a wide range of critical applications where equipment failure is not an option.
Features and Benefits
- Superior creep and extrusion resistance at temperatures ranging from 260°C to 300°C (500°F to 572°F)
- Enhanced mechanical and electrical properties for thermal electrical insulating products
- Enhanced high-temperature, high-pressure mechanical performance
- Outperforms traditional material compounds used in back-up rings and other completions tools
- Steam and chemical resistance comparable to PEEK
- Reduced thermoplastic failure at high loads
Industries & Applications
When it Can’t Fail
Arlon 3000XT® products are designed to be used across a wide range of industries and applications. No matter how demanding the environment, our team works with you to determine the right solution for the job.
- Landing gear
- Drilling and evaluations
- Artificial lift
- Electric submersible pumps
- Industrial pumps
Arlon 3000XT® is field-tested for performance and durability in extreme operating conditions. For examples of how Greene Tweed thermoplastic solutions can work for you, see our test results.
The world’s first crosslinked PEEK-based polymer, Arlon 3000XT®’s chemical and creep resistance, mechanical strength at high temperatures, and capacity for high-volume manufacturing make it an attractive solution for key components of hydrogen fuel cells and electrolyzers. For an in-depth technical assessment of how Arlon 3000XT® makes equipment dependable, efficient, and safe in hydrogen power applications, download our technical paper.